XLIFF to Word is XLIFF editor with conversion of a XLIFF file to MS Word and back. Simply export MS Word document and send it to translator. Then import translations from MS Word document back to XLIFF. No more tedious copy and paste. Of course, in app XLIFF editing is supported.
Export to docx format and import changed document back was tested with:
- MS Word
- Pages 6.0
- Google Docs
- Editing XLIFF files (translations)
- Marking untranslated and identical items
- Export to document in docx format
- Import of the filled document back (this feature is missing in the lite version)
- Marking changes made by import (this feature is missing in the lite version)
- Undo/Redo support
Click here to download example of the exported docx document (with translations filled in by translator).
Designed to work with XLIFF files in 1.2 version and created by Xcode. Runs on macOS 10.11 or higher.
Download XLIFF to Word on the Mac App Store.
Let me know if you have any feature request or question.